CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have a BLOG......

Hey Hey peeps,,,

Guess what!! Guess what!!


I hav finally got a BLOG!!!!!
and i'm writing a blog wow... cool aint it..

Okei heres the deal ppl ... I hav no idea what to write in a blog... Ow and i gunt really like to write much too... but a few of me friends (Joanna and Dherej) forced me to get a BLOG......
So on d 19th of January 2009 i registered myself here.=D
Y did it take me 2 days to post somethin i hear u ask..... That my friends is a good question...
Like i said i dunt really like to write much.. Evan in school i dunt really do ma essay homeworks(shhhhhh) ... I'll just like copy them from ma pals o not enter da class... But at least for english essays i'll do a few of them but for Malay errmmm ma I still owe ma teacher about 45 essays (shhhhh) Let all hope that she'll forget about that... hehehe PN. wong waz ma BM techer for like 3 years stright.. shes a great techer really paitient and all... Ow and she keeps counts of all ma undone homeworks.... sooo yea... Anyhoo i'm outta school so what do i care... But i do miss da
punishments that she would giv like copying "saya akan menyiapkan kerja tepat pada masa" about 100 times.....

Anyway da point is i dunt like to write alot and had no idea what to write about....
To overcome that confusion i asked for one of da blogging pro(Joanna) for her littie help and heres what she asked me to do ''
just go crap nonsense.surf thru other blogs. see what other ppl post. get an idea of what to do'' I wanted to do that but i didnt cause i wanted mine to be like original... anyhoo i got a few ideas now... Thanks to Dheren and Rosh.... I'm srowiee if this is boring o anythin aite i'm new here soo i'll get somethin interesting soon..prettie soon!
So tune in for more..
.


~KAVS~

4 comments:

Laughingsinner ♥ said...

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Finally My kavvie got a blog!!
And i'm in the VERY FIRST POST!!! woooo!!!
Not bad for the first post hunny. keep us updated daily aite..! love you:)
rock on!

^kavs^ said...

WOW okei JO......
This is really really fun i'm gonna post some more....

d said...

Yay kavs bloggin now!:):)

Roshni Vena said...

yipeeeee !!! =)
cant wait for ur oder post.. haha